FORCCAST@Futur en Seine 2015: Thank you everyone!
On Wednesday June 17th, the FORCCAST team had the pleasure to welcome controversy mapping students, teachers and the public-at-large at the Aleph Theatre in Ivry sur Seine, in order to present the best case reports of 2014-2015 and discuss the topic of simulation.
Students from the Ecole des Mines, from Telecom ParisTech and Sciences Po were invited on stage to discuss the controversy studies they conducted this year.
They talked about the way they conducted their investigation, contacted the stake-holders and considered the sustainability of their website.
Were presented the following controversies:
- OSIRIS produced by SCUBE- UPMC students
- Eco-tax by Ecole des Mines students
- Digital footprint by students of the School of Communication
- Controversy restitution through two short films by Valérie Beaudouin, Olivier Fournout, Laurent Grisel, Eric Mounier
- Nanomedicine by Telecom ParisTech students
Nicolas Benvegnu and Adrien Fauve also spoke out to explain the importance and utility of a debate or international negotiation simulation. Small working groups then gathered to implement the protocol presented on the basis of the controversies on the environmental tax and nanomedicine.
This year, FORCCAST@Futur Seine gave the opportunity to join and enhance students and controversies, but also to test a writing protocol developed by the FORCCAST team and get feedback on its implementation from an audience novice in simulation writing.